Or from the fingers of a babe... This one, in particular
These are the types of pictures I send Holland when I'm bored. He's a lucky guy, but that's not why I started this post. I just had a few things that I wanted to throw out there on the blogosphere. Things that have been on my mind as of late. So here goes...
Brought to you by the number 5:
- I ran 5 miles last night. In a row. Without walking. While sweating profusely. And it felt good. And bad. All at the same time.
- My grandparents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary last week.They have always been so good to each other (and so sassy too! It must run in the family...) and the love they have for each other is incredible. They had this cake at their celebration and if you know Grams, you can see her hand in it for sure.
Other Thoughts Not Brought to You By Any Number In Particular:
- I'm really enjoying the weather in DC lately. Cardigan weather, you can stay all year round, please.
- All of the football teams in my life are doing well thus far - Huskies, Seahawks, and Flag Football. Heck yes!
- This day has gone by incredibly slowly.
- A couple weekends ago, Holland and I went to see Potted Potter (see more information on this here). It was phenomenal. I was laughing out loud almost the entire time. As Holland can attest, this does not happen often. I didn't take any pictures, but if you have the opportunity to go and you enjoy HP, I HIGHLY recommend it.
- If you have not seen this video and you have ever used a hashtag, watch this video:
- On that note, if you haven't seen this lip-syncing video, watch this:
On that note, my work is done.